Monday, October 27, 2008

more and more swaps

Ok, here are a few more. I am not done yet, but all the rest are due in November. I made Fall themed birthday cards, June calendars, butterflies, tiggers, cards, and pumpkins. Sounds like fun doesn't it. It really was. It takes a lot of time, but it is worth it in the end when you get all your great stuff back in the mail. The butterflies are from the Storybook cartridge and the owl is a sizzlits die. My next challenge was to create a CD calendar page for the month of June. Nothing says June quite like penguins! I had to make orange shapes for another swap. Immediately I thought of pumpkins for Fall/Halloween. The tall pumpkin border is from Stretch Your Imagination and the other pumpkins are from Pooh and Friends. I still needed one more orange shape, so I decided on Tigger. He's orange, he's cute, he's tiggeriffic!! Last but not least, my purple birthday cards. I finally used the cards from Stretch Your imagination and it turned out really cute.

No comments: