Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A couple more cards

I finally had a chance to catch up on some cards for my cuttlebug card exchange group. This is a yahoo group where we have a different mingle closing each week. You make one card, you are assigned a partner to send your card to, and your partner will send a card to you. It's a lot of fun and easy! This first card was made for the pastels only swap. I used one of my new gorguss girls stamps from sugar nellie and colored her with copics. The background paper is from Close to My Heart. The sentiment Hey Chick is from Cornish Heritage Farms.
This second card is for our April sketch challenge. I got some new Magnolia stamps from magnolia-licious (www.magnoliastamps.us) and I just had to play with them. This one is cherry tilda you can't really see in the photo but she has little cherries on her dress. Once again I colored her with copics. The cardstock is core'dinations and the blue paper is from Close to My Heart. The cherries on her dress were accented with the copic glitter pens even though it's hard to see in the picture. The cherry ribbon I found in the $1 section at Michaels and I just had to have it.

3 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute cards!

Chrissy C said...

Adorable cards!

Froggy said...

wow...adorable! I just love tilda and the gorjuss girl! :)