Sunday, May 31, 2009

Scrappy Frog Fairy Challenge

The current challenge on Scrappy Frogs Challenge blog is to create a project using fairies. I don't have many fairy stamps, so I dug around and remembered this tooth fairy set I have from Close to My Heart. Be sure to hop on over and check out all the great fairy creations. The prize is a set of Studio G fairy stamps.
The paper is from Basic Grey two scoops collection. I colored the tooth fairy with copics (of course) and added accents of spica pens to bling her up a little. The flowers are from Petaloo and the bubble in the center and the pearls on the bottom are from Kaiser Craft. Cindy at stampingscrapping has a huge selection of the petaloo flowers and all the little pearl and rhinestones from Kaiser Craft.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is cute, great idea!

Kim said...

How cute! Wish I had that stamp set, what a great idea!