Thursday, May 20, 2010

An Eiffel Good Sale

Stamping Scrapping is having an awesome sale this weekend. With all kinds of great stuff on sale. To celebrate the sale, I have come up with a card using a few of the items featured in the sale and some other stuff you can find at stamping scrapping as well.

First, here are details on the sale.
HUGE STAMPINGSCRAPPING STOCK REDUCTION SALE
Limited Stock MOST items 40-50% off

see below for exact sales and links to them.
No price adjustments or refunds/exchanges
on prior purchases SORRY
SHIPPING WILL BE 2-4 DAYS! IF YOU DO NOT
PAY FOR PRIORITY HANDLING AND INSURANCE
Your order could ship parcel.
ALL SPELLBINDERS IN STOCK DIES 40% OFF
does not include accessories
Pierceabilities are 50% off
http://www.stampingscrapping.com/category_28/Spellbinders-Nestabilities.htm
ALL JUSTRITE 40% EXCLUDES NEW RELEASE(5)SETS THOSE 30% OFF
http://www.stampingscrapping.com/category_29/JustRite-Stamper-.htm
MARTH STEWART 40-50% OFF
Excludes Martha Stewart score board
http://www.stampingscrapping.com/category_195/Martha-Stewart.htm
COREDINATIONS CORE ARMOUR, BLACK MAGIC & CHOCOLATE BOX SINGLE SHEETS
50% OFF
http://www.stampingscrapping.com/category_27/Coredinations-Core-Cardstock-.htm
Items are available till gone. We will not be restocking most
of these items so when they are gone they are gone!
Early bird gets the worm so if two people order the same item
at the same time the first payment and order time in gets the
product!
HAPPY SHOPPING.

Now for details on my card. I used sizzix embossing folders for the zebra and leopard print embossing. I have been waiting for animal print folders for so long. I used coredinations chocolate box and white was for my embossing. The Eiffel tower and the sentiment are cut from the new Summer in Paris cricut cartridge. I used a nestabilitie to hold my sentiment and threaded some ribbon through it. I then added some prima flowers and some making memories decorative pins, and some Kaiser Craft pearls for some excitement. I know I'll be shopping this great sale and I hope some of you can take advantage of it also!!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I saw this at 6 this morning and forgot to leave a comment, I got side tracked with the sale and had to place an order! lol
I love this card. I got this cartridge a couple of weeks ago and really need to go and play with it!

Vivi Casale said...

your card is stunning Mindy!
Love the Eiffel Tower. it will be a perfect match to Paris Tilda!
xxx
Vivi