Saturday, October 9, 2010

Well, Halloween is almost here and I'm sure all the little witches, goblins, and ghosts are getting ready. It looks like Mimosa and her little cat are getting ready to go out and do some haunting.

This has to be the sweetest little witch I have ever seen.
The stamps is Mimosa Witch. I have colored her with copics to match the colors in this fun Halloween paper- Lollipop Lizzy from Imaginisce. I stitched around the edges of the layers and then added a few prima flowers up in the corner. I sprayed the roses with my copic airbrush to turn them black and green to match the paper. Then I added some black rose ribbon along the side. I love the way black tulle looks on Halloween projects. The sentiment in the corner is from the Bildmalarna fall kit. I stamped it on textured cardstock to give it kind of a distressed look. Don't forget, this is an anything goes challenge, so please link your projects.




7 comments:

Sheri said...

Soooo gorgeous!

Alicia B said...

Mindy she is just adorable and those black roses are gorgeous!!! *Hugs*

Denise Marzec said...

This is SOOOOOOO gorgeous!! Love your gorgeous embellishing and papers. I agree, she's my favorite witch stamp for sure. Just TOOOOOOO stinkin' cute!

Leanne said...

Love it Mindy! Awesome job coloring Mimosa!! I also love all the embellies you've added!! TFS

StampingScrapping.com said...

LOVE IT MINDY
its colored beautifully
and I love the papers and
everything
GREAT JOB

cabio's craft corner said...

THis is such a cool card Mindy. Bootiful! Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cathy Spicer said...

What a sweet card!! I love the green and black (makes me think of the musical Wicked) and ADORE the cute image.