Monday, December 6, 2010

HO HO HO

It is time for a new challenge at House Mouse and friends. This time of year, everyone is busy so they have decided to make this one an anything goes challenge. You can create any type of House Mouse and Friends project you would like to.
I have decided to make mine a Christmas card.

I used the stamp St. Nick Mouse. I have colored the image with copic markers. I paper pieced the gifts to make them look more like they had been gift wrapped. I added a little bit of 3 dimensional snow to the bottom with my snow writer. I kept the emebellishments simple just adding a couple of flat snowflakes. This card could actually be mailed with no extra postage required!!! The sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping's Celebrate set. Now, this is the year I am actually going to mail Christmas cards!!!! I still have all the ones I made last year and they need to go out!!!








5 comments:

Cindy said...

Love your colors and that's a really cute image. Hugs, C2

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Awesome job, Mindy! Your coloring is excellent too!!!

Rob I said...

Love it, so cute. I haven't seen this stamp and you have done it justice with beautiful colouring

Deanna Mulder said...

Love your card Mindy. Love the image and the awesome coloring job.

Sandy said...

I love the House Mouse stuff. A cute card -first time on your blog and I will be back!
Sandy D