Good morning everyone and
welcome to the 16th day of our
2nd Annual 25 Days of Christmas and Crafting Fun Showcase.
* Different Designers will be showcasing their projects for your creative inspiration.
* Will have a different theme and the themes will not ALL be Christmas or Holiday related. So be sure to visit everyday for creative inspiration you can use through out the whole year!
* We will be giving away FREE Digital Stamps, FREE Electronic Die Cutting Files and Other Printable graphics. There will be something for everyone. Please note: The freebies will expire at the end of their 24 hours and new ones will be available. You won’t want to miss them!
* We will showcase projects using your Cricut and Cricut tools.
* We will showcase projects using your OTHER electronic cutters too! Tools such as our Pazzles, Silhouettes, Gazelles and other electronic cutters. Along with all types of crafting tools and essentials.
* You will want to leave a comment for your chance to win one of our weekly prizes as well as one of our GRAND PRIZES!!!
* You HAVE to be a follower of the Cooking With Cricut blog in order to win a prize, sorry no exceptions.
Day 16 focuses on Back To School. I have made a couple of different back to school projects. My first project is a door hanger. Back to school means the return of homework. I made this cute little door hanger that my daughter can hang on her door when she needs quiet to work on her homework.
The actual door hanger itself was cut on my Imagine using the Blast Off cartridge. The little bear image is a Paper Crafting World digital stamp I colored with my copic markers. Here is a close up of the bear image.
I’m sure you’ve all heard that it’s a good idea to bring an apple for your teacher on the first day of school, but how many apples does one teacher need? I decided to make an apple the teacher could actually use. I used this apple box cutting file from Paper Crafting World.
Now the teacher has an apple she can leave on her desk all year long without worrying about it turning brown. This box was so easy to put together. The score lines are actually perforated so they almost fold themselves. The little box part holds a lot. I filled it with pencils and pens but it would certainly hold candy or other treats.
I hope you are enjoying our 25 Days of Christmas projects as much as we have enjoyed making them. Don’t forget to grab the free files and leave some comments for a chance to win some of the great prizes!