Monday, June 10, 2013

Disney Album Project Life Style

I'm slowly getting all my pictures from Disney World printed and it is taking forever.  We have 2 cameras and 3 iphones worth of pictures to go through.  I just about have the pages for our first day completed.  I'm using journaling cards and fillers from Project Mouse.  These cards are perfect for scrapping your Disney trip project life style.  We even printed a few and took them with us so we could fill them out while we were at Disney World.  You can purchase Project Mouse projects here.  This is just a little collage I made of a few of our pages.  The pictures aren't the best.  I need to experiment more with how to get the best shots of them in the page protectors. 



 
I'm using a variety of page protectors in the album.  One of my favorite new designs is from We R Memory Keepers and it has 4 6x4 horizontal photos and 3 4x4 slots in the middle perfect for instagram photos and I have a ton of those. 

No comments: