Monday, January 27, 2014

What Does the Fox Say?

That is a very popular question lately and I think I've found the answer. I will reveal it at the end if the post.
I made a quick and easy Valentine's card using my Cricut, the Wild Card 2 cartridge, and some My Mind's Eye paper. I have to admit, that little fox is what sold me on this cartridge. 
I used some core'dinations cardstock for my base and sanded it to bring out the embossed design. I then cut the heart and the adorable little fix out of different patterned papers from the My Mind's Eye  6x6 pack. I finished the card off with some faux stitching and some googly eyes.
Now to answer everyone's question, what does the fox say?
Happy Heart Day of course, it's almost Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Adorable!!! Now that song will be in my head all day. lol

Judy Garrelts said...

Cute! I love the way you used the patterned papers!
Thanks for sharing,
Judy