Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ainsleigh's swap pages

I love doing swaps- layouts, cards, ATC's you name it. My swap group decided to change things up a bit last month and let our kids make some pages for each other. They were each assigned a partner and they made 2 double page layouts for their partner from the list of interests the kids provided. Ainsleigh's partner was a 6 year old boy. This was hard. I have never made a boy page. In fact, I have never looked for boy scrapbooking items at all. Her partner wanted a Christmas layout and one for Guitar Hero. This is what she came up with.

She used the cricut cartridges Joys of the Season, Christmas Cheer, and Cursive 101. This is her Guitar Hero layout. We scanned the lid to a Guitar Hero tin that my mom bought for some reason and cut that out. We found some rock and roll stickers and made a little boy to look like Ozzy. She had a lot of fun and it was an experience for us both. I think she did an excellent job and Ozzy liked his pages, so the experiment was a success! When she gets her pages back, I will post those pictures also.
She also made a cheerleading page for another seven year old. She used Hello Kitty to make this one.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Too cute Ainsleigh! I would say...we have another scrapper on our hands!