Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hello Kitty Card


I used my cricut again tonight, poor little guy has been neglected lately. I recently got the Hello Kitty Font cartridge. I didn't think I needed it because I didn't think I needed another font. Well, they put the most adorable Hello Kitty images on the font one (of course). So it turns out I did need it.


All the cardstock is from the cricut paper packs. They were in with the prize the swarm I attended won. I cuttlebugged a border and added little gems to the center of the flowers. This is just the cutest little Hello Kitty I've ever seen, so I didn't want to do much else to it. I made it for the pastels only mingle in my yahoo cuttlebug card exchange group, but I don't know if I can let go of it.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh....noooooo. You are making me NEED this cart.....too cute!

Billie Dean-St Clair said...

Cute card, Mindy!!! Recreate it and you can keep one for yourself. LOL

JenE said...

oh, just too cute!!!

Caryl P said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog It's funny that you said your cat's name is Cow...ours is Melky, partly because of a baseball player, but also because I thought he looked like a cow and it was close to Milky!

Love the Hello Kitty card too!

Diane said...

Very cute - I just ordered that cart (never thought I'd need it with two grown boys but who can resist the sweet little kitty?!

I like the border that you added.