Sunday, March 8, 2009

House Mouse Challenge


This is the card I created for the weekly House Mouse Challenge on http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com this week's challenge was to use chipboard on a card.

I used chipboard for the brackets on the side. The stamp is house mouse of course and it is colored with copics and a few prismacolor markers. I also scented this card to make it smell like coffee. The sentiment on the side is from just rite. I forgot to take a picture of the markers, but I think I can remember them all- the mice are E35 and the sand color prisma marker. Their tails, faces, and feet are E00 and E02. The insides of their ears are RV11. The bag is R27 and shaded with R29. The blue label is B21 and the words are B21 and Y17. The coffee beans are sand and mocha prisma markers.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Adorable1 you've inspired me to make a House Mouse card!!

Heather said...

Gorgeous, great colours and I just love that image, great use of chipboard.
Thanks for joining in at HM.
hugs Heather xx

Cheryll said...

Love this! House Mice are some of my favorite stamps!

Loopylou. said...

awww,what a cute card, those house mouses are gorgeous xxx