Sunday, October 18, 2009

Spooooky Halloween Card


Well, it's not actually that spooky, but it is a Halloween Card. I call this one Witchy Tilda. I colored Tilda with my copic markers to match the Basic Grey Eerie paper. The really cool thing I did to this card does not show up at all in the photo, so I will need to do it on another card soon. I distressed the edges of the image with distress ink and then painted over the entire image with the new Tim Holtz rock candy paint to make it look crackled. It did actually look really cool in person.

5 comments:

Chrissy C said...

That's betwiching!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Spooktacular! I lovey the jeweled brad as the flower center.

Patty said...

Oh that is too cute!

Kendra said...

Super cute, and pretty for a Halloween card... just the way I like it :)

Jodie from Oz said...

Beautiful Card Mindy, loving that flower and Tilda is adorable. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Jodie from Oz