Sunday, June 6, 2010

A New House Mouse Card

Every month we have a new challenge on House Mouse and Friends. This month, our challenge is to create a card featuring the color pink and flowers. I chose to use this cute little image called Fragrant Friendship. If you hurry, you can grab this one while it's on sale at Stamping Scrapping.com!!

I colored the image with my copic markers. I then cut it out and matted it with my mega curved rectangle nestabilities (also on sale right now). The paper I used is the new Green at Heart pack from Basic Grey. I added a button with a bow made with my bow easy and some prima flowers as my final embellishments. If you love House Mouse as much as I do, please come on over to the House Mouse and Friends blog to join us in the challenge.

7 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

Mindy, this card is so cute!!
love the background papers combination!!
flowers and the bow on the button is awesome!
xxx
Vivi

Unknown said...

Just darling!!! Great colors!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!!

Cathy (Mercieschild) said...

I love your cards and those house mouse cards are done so excellently. I have a house mouse stamping list and I want them to get them to get the idea that a card doesn't have to be boring. Your cards are awesome . Thank you for sharing them
Hugs Cathy

Unknown said...

Awesome job! I am so jealous. I would love to get some housemouse stamps, but also want the copics to color them as beautifully as you do. I'll keep saving my pennies!!! But you have given me a goal after seeing how beautiful your cards are!

Tracy S said...

Great card! Love the pink rose...and your paper choices are just perfect. Great card

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card!! love the colors, papers .. every detail!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60