Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Hopper Birthday

It seems like I am always making cards, but when I need a birthday card for someone, I can never find. one. So, I decided to use the sketch on the House Mouse and Friends challenge and make a birthday card so that I would have one ready when I need it. I turned the sketch a little bit to make it fit better for the size of my image.

I used Basic Grey's green at heart paper and colored my little bunny in colors to match. The greys that I used to color the bunny are C00, C01, C03, and C05. I used some RV11 on his ears and nose. It looks like this little guy is having a great birthday I know I'd love a handful of strawberry cake!!! I added a couple of petaloo flowers for decoration. The sentiment comes from Label Accents and is cut out in a labels 4 nestabilitie. Stamping Scrapp.com has a huge selection of House Mouse and Friends stamps in stock, however, if you see one you like that is not in stock, don't be afraid to email the store and ask Cindy to order one for you.

No comments: