Monday, August 23, 2010

A Fun Slider Card

The current challenge on Scrappy Frogs is to make a slider card. This is a really cool kind of card that I hadn't tried before. You can see the tutorial and video here. I used one of the new Fall Bildmalarna stamps on my project. I think this stamp is adorable!!! The main image I used is called Mimosa Wonderful Day.

When you pull the top layer out of the little notch, the bottom card slides out too. Very cool I have no idea how someone came up with this one.

I masked the image and placed her sitting against the Autumn Tree. I used some paper with some fun fall colors and colored my image with copic markers to match. I have become so conscious of my copic coloring now that it takes me forever to make a card. I added the sentiment I beleaf in you (from House Mouse) because it's perfect for a Fall inspired card. I hope you can join us on Scrappy Frog and make your own slider card.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Very cute Mindy!! Love all the colors!: )

anaRy said...

GORGEOUS!! You did a magnificent job here!

Cindy said...

Very inventive. Cute card, I may have to try one of those. C2

denise said...

Adorable!
Love the sentiment too!

Denise

Unknown said...

Adorable Mindy! I love all of the colors and the stamps are just adorable!