Sunday, February 27, 2011

Good Luck!!!

Scrappy Frog’s is having a Good Luck challenge.  Since it’s almost St. Patrick’s Day, I wanted something with a St. Patrick’s Day feel, but that wasn’t really a St. Patrick’s Day card.  I also wanted to use my cricut on this project.  The poor little guy has been feeling neglected lately.  So, this is the card I came up with.  sf good luck [1280x768]

I used the Imagine More Cards cartridge and the Birthday Bash cartridge.  I picked the card shape from Birthday Bash and filled it with one of the patterns from Imagine More.  Then I cut my main image all as one piece at 3.5 inches.  I also cut the shamrock again so that I could pop it up off the image.  Then I cut the base shape on more time at 3.8 inches and filled it with one of the brown patterns from the cartridge. I know this isn’t the most elaborate cards I have ever made, but I have to say it is one of the quickest.  I didn’t have to look for cardstock that matched, all I needed was white and the Imagine did the rest.  So easy, I love it!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Love your card Mindy!! The colors are awesome!! : )

Scrapcrazy said...

Love the Card, I was trying to think of a good St Pat's day card and I love the Good luck card.

Deanna Mulder said...

Great card Mindy, Love it! I love my Imagine can't say it necessarily makes my card making faster but somewhat easier.

ultraroyale said...

Great card Mindy. I have not used my I to make a card yet. Will have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Fran said...

Now that is one neat looking card.
It may not be fancy but its really a nice card Mindy! Hugs, Fran