Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holidays with Papercrafting World

I hope all of you are recovering from the long Thanksgiving weekend. I tend to get caught up in a shopping frenzy on Black Friday and it takes a while to recover. I'm thankful for some design team projects to keep me busy and out of the stores. Our current papercraftng world challenge is to make a holiday themed project.


I used the cutting file Puppy in present to create this holiday card. I switched it up a little bit and added the bow to the puppy's head instead of on top of the present. I finished it off with some ribbon and poinsettia. I think this may be a little foreshadowing of what is going to happen at my house this Christmas with our new puppy.
Please stop by our challenge at www.cookingwithcricut.com and enter your holiday project for a chance towin!

No comments: