Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Let's Talk Turkey

The current Cooking With Cricut challenge is Let's Talk Turkey. I have another turkey card to share with you.



For this one I used the Create a Critter cartridge I wanted to make a turkey shaped card this time instead of just another card with a turkey on it. I tried welding 2 of the turkey shapes together on my gypsy but it just didn't work. It was too small, so I came up with another idea. I cut 2 of the turkey shadows the size I wanted them and then cut all the layers. I scored the top of the hat about 1/2 and inch down and then glued it to the back. I have a couple of cartridges with turkeys on them but I have to say I think this create a critter turkey is the cutest one!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute card

Jen said...

Great card, Mindy! Love the paper you used for his feathers and those googly eyes are wonderful!

~ Jen, CWC DT

Sheri said...

Totally adorable!!

Michelle said...

Mindy, I love your shaped card!! I always seem to make shaped cards, so i thought about doing a card with a turkey on it!! LOL It came out wonderful...thanks for sharing!!

Hugs,
Michelle

kramer_buffy said...

freakin' adorable! I am off to see if I can cut one up!

-- dalis
CWC Chef