Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PCW- Purple and Flowers



Today it is time for another Papercrafting World challenge. Today's challenge was to use purple and flowers. This was a tough one for me, I don't use a lot of purple. As I was looking through all the adorable digital stamps on the site I kept getting drawn to this adorable little cat stamp. However, as cute as he is, he didn't have any flowers so I looked some more. Finally, I decided that since I loved the little kitty so much I would find a way to make it work.


I printed the little guy out and colored him with my copic markers. I used my warm greys this time instead of the cool greys. I think it makes him look a little like a Siamese. Since he isn't purple and he doesn't have any flowers on him, I found this Basic Grey paper with purple flowers that was perfect. The sentiment is also from the digital stamp set. You get the cat, and four different sentiments.

1 comment:

Nita said...

This is so cute! I love the purple/grey combo - so pretty! :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com