Saturday, March 16, 2013

Disney Autograph Book pages

It’s a lot of work preparing for a Disney trip. I’ve always tried to make a special autograph book for my daughter to take with her when we go to Disney.  This time I’m starting early so I have to time to finish it without killing myself and running out of time.  I’m using my cricut and my cinch to make the book.  I love the cinch, I find it much easier to use than my bind it all. 
The book is going to be 8 x 8 and each page will feature a certain character with their name and a space for their autograph.  I’m using my Imagine with a list of Disney RGB codes I found online to fill in each individual layer.  This makes it much easier than trying to find the right color of cardstock for each little piece. 
Here are a few of the pages I have done so far. 
photo(19)
photo(20)
photo(21)
I’m cutting the characters at 4.5 inches.  This allows them to fit on the page, but most of the layers are big enough to work with.  The size of the borders and the titles vary, but most of them are around 2 inches.  After I have all the pages finished, I will bind the book with my cinch.
I’m off to a good start, but I still have a long way to go. 

supplies used for this project
cricut cartridge Mickey and Friends
various patterned papers
cardstock
Cinch

No comments: