Monday, October 7, 2013

More Filofax Fun

I've really come to love this whole Filofax trend. So much so, that I bought another one. The Domino is great, don't get me wrong, but seeing all the cute pink ones around, I couldn't stand it. Here is my new Filofax Original in Flourescent pink (and it is bright brighter than it shows in this picture) 

I love how bright and cheerful it is.  This week I decorated with a dog theme.  I found some cute stickers at Hobby Lobby and went from there. The pink washi tape with the hearts is from Kim at Cutters Creek. She runs a monthly washi tape club and this was one of them I received. The darker pink tape is one of the Scotch washi tapes and I probably got it at Staples. The dog bookmarks I got at Barnes and Noble. 

I like the idea of having a weekly to do list in the middle of my weekly pages of stuff I need to get done sometime this week.  I made a few to correspond with my upcoming themes. Thus one I made with clip art in Power Point. I think it fits in great. 
Well, that's my Filofax fun for this week. Next week I start with Halloween. 

No comments: