Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Well, today is father's day, so it's only fitting that I post the father's day card I made. It was a very different experience making a masculine card. I'm so used to making girly Tilda cards with
lot of pink and flowers. For this card, I used Edwin who is the male version of Tilda. I also used some boyish papers I had in the Die Cuts with a View Safari Kids pack. This type of card is called a shutter card (I think) and it's really easier to make than it looks. I typed a tutorial and placed it on the Stamping Scrapping Design Team Blog if you are interested. I colored Edwin and his dog with my copics. The sentiment came from the Just Rite All Occasions set
I had a lot of fun making this card and love that it looks as good opened up as it does when it's shut. I hope everyone has a great father's day!

1 comment:

Chrissy C said...

To cute! I love how that opens!