Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy B-day Cupcake

Scrappy Frogs is having a cupcake challenge.  I love cupcakes, but since I’m on a diet I can’t eat any.  All I can do is make cupcake cards and imagine how yummy they taste in real life.  I decided to use this cute little pirate cupcake from Rock Princess. 

sf cupcake [1280x768]

I used some glittery houndstooth paper for the background and the I added some stickles to the frosting.  I cut the word balloon and the sentiment from Smiley Cards.  This cartridge is full of trendy text language sentiments and a lot of cute images as well.  To finish off the card, I added some black lace and chandelier garland.  I was going to give this card to one of my daughter’s friends, but my daughter loved it so much she wants me to save it for her birthday.

No comments: