Monday, April 18, 2011

Paper Crafting World!!!


I am thrilled to announce I am now a part of the Papercrafting World deisgn team. Papercrafting World has tons of adorable digital stamps and cut files to use with your digital cutter. We will be hosting challenges on the blog and there will be a free file included for you to use in the challenges. Our first challege has an Easter theme. I have used 2 of Melin's adorable files on this card.


I cut this adorable bunny and chick with Make the Cut. I cut the pieces out of Basic Grey paper and inked around the edges with chalk ink. I placed the chick on top of the bunny before I added his left arm to make it look like he was holding the chick. I stitched around the edges of the card and then added a border punched with a doily punch. I added a beautiful paper gardenia up in the corner and surrounded it with little green branch punches. I love how cute these cutting files are and I can't wait to play with more of them. They are very easy to cut and piece together.


2 comments:

JustYolie said...

Mindy your card is so adorable...the look of pattern paper on the bunny and chick...so cute!

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Mindy, I LOVE THIS! I really, really like how you used patterned papers to do your bunny cuts! It reminds me of a stuffed one I had when I was little.