Saturday, January 16, 2010

Coffee KiKi

Have you heard the great news? In addition to all the other great stamps Cindy is carrying at www.stampingscrapping.com, she is also carrying CC Designs. These can be found on her original site www.stampingscrapping.com and the newer site www.stampscrapsave. I used one of the new ones I got from her to make this super adorable card.

This little sweetie is called coffee kiki. I colored her with my copic markers. I used the Basic Grey lemonade paper pack for the papers. The sentiment comes from the scent with love stamp set- java happy day! This set has several coffee sentiments that would be perfect for this image. I finished the card off with some lace, a few felt flowers, and some yummy coffee scented scent my cards.

5 comments:

LindaC said...

Cute card....I don't own any CC stamps. LOVE your new header; it is so perfect for you and your blog!

marsha said...

How very cute! I love your colors and layout. I also like your "new" blog!

Hugs,
Marsha

anaRy said...

This is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!
The colors are so refreshing!

Leanne said...

Love the new look and this is such a cute card! The colors are great! I've left something on my blog for you!

Froggy said...

Too cute! I love CC Designs too..Cindy at Stamping Scrapping sure has been getting in so many cute stamps!! hehe