Thursday, January 21, 2010

My First Easel Card!

Well, I finally took the plunge and made an easel card. Everyone has been making them and they look so cute, I decided to try one. I made this card for the Friday Sketchers sketch challenge. I have also entered it in the incy wincy designs challenge to use your favorite coloring medium- copics of course and the creative card crew challenge to use punches. It was actually just a regular card last night, but I converted it to an easel card this

morning. The paper is some old CTMH paper I've had in my stash forever. I'm determined to use up some scraps and make a dent in my paper stash. I also used the Martha Stewart lace doily punch, and my cricut. The key, the lock, and the sentiment come from the new cricut cartridge Sentimentals. The adorable little Tilda I used is called Dinner Tilda. I added some tiny little pearls for her necklace and bracelet. Well, now that I know easel cards are so easy, I'm sure I will be making more of them.



4 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute!

megastamper said...

wow your card looks so fabulous and really wonderful.
thank you for your participation in the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea

Regina said...

Mindy!!
Your work is delightful !!!
Keep creating and having fun
Have a wonderful week end!!
Hugs
Regina

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Such beautiful work! I love your image choices, too! Thanks for playing at CCC!

Janna :)