Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Winter Wishes

My big winter wish is that winter would go away, but that's not really what this post is about.  This post is about a winter wishes card I made for Cindy at stampingscrapping.com.  We had to choose a winter/snow theme I was stuck on Christmas and didn't know what to do.  So, I grabbed my Jolly By Golly paper pack and found some paper that more wintery than Christmasy.


I colored my standing fall Tilda to match the colors in the paper.  I love how bright and cheery this paper is.  Also, I think this Tilda is particularly adorable.  I added some sparkly fluff flock to her scarf as well as the green heart on her jeans.  I love it when cards feel good too.  The winter wishes sentiment comes from Cindy's Scentaments stamp set. This set is full of great sentiments for every occasion.  I hope you have enjoyed my card and that all your winter wishes come true. 

1 comment:

Danni said...

What a bright, cheery card!! Great job!