Monday, January 4, 2010

Magnolia Stamp Lovers challenge

We are going to start posting biweekly challenges on the new Magnolia Stamp Lovers blog. It's always good to use your stamps and get ideas of what else you can do with them. I had the honor of hosting the first challenge. I picked a sketch. Here is a picture of the sketch. I felt this sketch was pretty straight forward and a good place to start. I decided to make a snowy card for my interpretation since we still have snow on the ground here. It's been over a week! I don't think we've ever had snow that has lasted this long at least not as long as I've lived here.Anyway, here is my Chilly Tilda card.

3 comments:

Froggy said...

I love this card!! Did you make it for? hehe....2 thumbs up Mindy!! :)

anaRy said...

Mindy the card is awesome. I just loved the inspiring sketch..Congrats on the new visual! Very very nice!
Congrats Froggy...great works!

Cindy said...

Mindy: You are very courageous in mixing papers. I need to learn to be more like you, you do such a good job of it. I'm learning how to be a better crafter from all of you.