Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cricutters Anonymous- All in the Family

The current challenge on Cricutters Anonymous is to create a gift for someone in your family. I created this adorable little shadow box for my daughter to hang in her bathroom. She is


definitely a mini power shopper! I cut the store from My Community on blackout. I cut a window from the Christmas Noel cartridge and popped that out so that I could hang clothes in the window. The outfits are from the Paisley cartridge as well as the name of the store- Chic and the shop till you drop phrase. I added some frilly pink marabou to the top and a little pink and black flower with a pearl in the middle for some extra pizazz.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh wow Mindy this is adorable!!! I bet your daughter loved this!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Mindy, this is too cute!! Love the fun idea and the girly theme of this creation :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Kathy said...

Mindy - I love this project - you're daughter is fortunate indeed to have a mom who does such beautiful and loving craft work for her.
kath