Sunday, April 4, 2010

Design team Challenge

The Stamping Scrapping Design Teams are having a little friendly competition. We need you to go to the blog and vote on what you think is the most creative, the best card, and the best thinking outside the box. I decided to use the card I made for the challenge with embossing, flowers, and a Bildmalarna image on it. on it. I used the super cute Mimosa with cupcakes stamp, always a favorite.

I thought Mimosa would need a place to buy her cupcakes, so I put her in front of a cake shop. I got this stamp from Squigglefly. It is actually a set of 6 different shops (digital). I printed it once on my neenah cardstock and once on a piece of Basic Grey pattern paper. The paper I used is from the Two Scoops pack. I cut the awnings from the pattern paper and pieced it into the stamp. The colors I used are R20 and R22, G02 and G00 and Y02. For the embossing I used my cuttlebug and a plaid folder to match the plaid in the paper. I then added my favorite new embellishment- Prima mini roses. The sentiment was stamped with just rite and then cut out with a nestabilitie.

No comments: