Saturday, January 31, 2009

The ice is gone!






Ainsleigh went back to school on Thursday, so it is almost normal around here now. I got some cute pics of her and the dog playing in the ice/snow in the back yard. They had a great time. Dingo is a snow dog at heart. She jumped up in the air and caught snow balls in her mouth! I managed to finish up a few crafts. I made this card for a general swap. I used my new copics to color and tried a new technique of paper piecing patterned paper into the stamped image. Pretty cool. Thanks, Sheri! The love birds card was for a Valentines/Love themed swap. I tried another new technique on this one. I embossed acetate on the cuttlebug, sanded it, then went over it with pink chalk. I really like the look and will probably try it more often. Ok, I'm off to bed!

No comments: