Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Cake Day

Ok, I know it's Valentine's Day, but today we are having a brithday challenge over on Cooking With Cricut. February is birthday month in my family, so that totally overshadows Valentine's Day for me. I decided to use this adorable little digital stamp called Bear 'n' Cake Slice to make this birthday card.

I colored this cute little guy with my copic markers and mounted him on some bright cololred squares of patterned paper. It's hard to see in the picture, but I used my silver spica glitter marker on her fork and plate to give it some shine and went over the icing with my pink one to make it shimmer as well. I think this cake looks good enough to eat and I wish I had a big slice of cake right now myself.






1 comment:

Sheri said...

Gorgeous colors on this Mindy! So happy and cheerful! :)