Friday, March 12, 2010

Fairytale Tilda

I just love the new Tildas that have come out- magic, princesses, pirates, who could ask for more? I made this adorable little card with the new Fairytale Tilda. It is my entry in the Friday sketchers sketch challenge for this week. I colored this adorable little Tilda with my copic


markers. Her dress is a combination of R20, R22, and R24. The frog is YG03 and YG06. Her hair is YR23, Y21, and Y17 and her skin is E000, E02, YR000 and R20. To give her some more sparkle I painted her wings with Shimmerz pixie dust and added a little of my atyou spicas to the flowers in her hair and on the ground. I also added some roses (prima and magnolia) and blinged them up with some diamond stickles their branches (Martha Stewart punch) were cut out of green shimmer paper.

21 comments:

Karen said...

Your card is gorgeous!! : )

Nancy said...

Oh Mindy, what an adorable card! I love that stamp and hope to order it soon. Thanks for sharing.

Peggie said...

Such a pretty card.

Cami said...

Very pretty card. Cami

denise said...

Im pretty sure this in
one of my all time favorite
cards! I love the colors,
the flowers, and of course
the image!!

Great job Mindy!

michele hileman said...

What a beautiful card. I just love the new tilda cant wait to get my hands on them

Michele Roos said...

WOW!
Love your gorgeous card Mindy!
Hugs Michele x

Ellen said...

Such a beautiful card !!
Ellen

Christine Riley said...

Super cute! I love the layout and your coloring is fabulous.
Hugs, Christine

Gina K said...

Great card. I love the lace! Gina L

Vicki G said...

She looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! I passed this stamp over and now wish I hadn't of!

Have a great day!

Vicki

Margie said...

Such a sweet card!

raindropecho said...

So lovely! The added lace is the perfect tough. Great card :)
- Ann

Vicki G said...

Very nice!

Vicki

anaRy said...

It is a dream! Lovely frills...so girly! Fantastic work MINDY!
xxoxox
anary

Scrappinangler said...

Mindy, This is so pretty! I love your soft coloring and the sketch you used! :) ~Tori

Sharon Caudle said...

oooooooo!!!! Mindy, this card is so gorgeous!!! I love this Tilda and your embellishments are just perfect! Not too much so she shines! I love it! Beautiful job!!!!
hugs!
Sharon

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous card and love the fancy lace trim :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Patricia Garcia said...

Pretty card, love this Tilda you have colored her nicely!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Robin said...

Wonderful card!!! I love all the little touches you've done!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely darling card! I love the frills, and your coloring is great!
Debby