Wednesday, March 31, 2010

House Mouse Easter

he current challenge on Cricutters Anonymous is to create an Easter project. I decided to cut the pillow box on the Easter 2010 solutions box and make a cute little box I can fill for treats to give to family or my daughter's teachers. I cut the box out of purple cardstock and decorated it while it was flat (this is easier than trying to decorate it after you have it put together). I colored

an adorable House Mouse image with my copic markers and put that on top of box. I welded the ric rac image that is also on the Easter cartridge and used that as a decoration along the top and bottom of the box. The box on the cartridge actually cuts a rabbit out of the center, but you could change that to any shape by welding something else with your gypsy or design studio or


just cover the cut out bunny up like I did this time. Here is what the box looks like with the bunny. I decorated this one with a border punch and some flowers and put fleece behind the bunny cut out to make him fluffy.

3 comments:

Cathy Spicer said...

Such great ideas! I love HM and your coloring is perfect. The cut out bunny with fleece is GENIUS!!

Lynne said...

Love the coloring!! Great projects!

Anonymous said...

What cute pillow boxes, love them!