Thursday, March 25, 2010

A New Bildmalarna Challenge


This time our Bildmalarna Challenge over on BildmalarnaBlog is to create a project with embossing and flowers. The prize will be the adorable Mimosa with chickens stamps I LOVE this one. So, I needed to make a card with embossing, flowers, and a Bildmalarna image on it. on it. I decided to use the super cute Mimosa with cupcakes stamp, always a favorite.

I thought Mimosa would need a place to buy her cupcakes, so I put her in front of a cake shop. I got this stamp from Squigglefly. It is actually a set of 6 different shops (digital). I printed it once on my neenah cardstock and once on a piece of Basic Grey pattern paper. The paper I used is from the Two Scoops pack. I cut the awnings from the pattern paper and pieced it into the stamp. The colors I used are R20 and R22, G02 and G00 and Y02. For the embossing I used my cuttlebug and a plaid folder to match the plaid in the paper. I then added my favorite new embellishment- Prima mini roses. The sentiment was stamped with just rite and then cut out with a nestabilitie.



1 comment: